Put your beverages and glassware on display with the Paloma wooden bar cabinet. Complete with a weathered gray finish, curved glass door, and pull out shelf, this antique cabinet is a great way to store and admire your beverage collection.
Aged Style: Both functional and stylish, the Paloma wooden bar cabinet features a weathered gray finish on select hardwoods and a contrasting charcoal gray metal base that will pair well with a variety of decor styles. The cabinet has a curved glass top door with lid dampers that alleviate the potential of glass slamming. Below the glass is a pullout shelf with charcoal gray knobs that makes for a handy work surface. The storage highlight of this cabinet is two non-locking doors that open up to stemware racks for up to 21 wine glasses and three wooden bottle shelves for up to 21 wine bottles. For stability, the cabinet features adjustable levers on each corner.
Howard Miller: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Overall Width: 35.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 49.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 18.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 124.6000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 38.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 21.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 52.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 143.3000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 3
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 18.300 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 24.320 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867127696
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1D 10-11-21
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.