- The medium brown finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed for an aged appearance and features contrasting metal components finished in charcoal gray.
- Two hinged doors with distinctive fluting and elongated metal pull.
- The cabinet's upper interior includes a mirrored back panel and a hanging metal stemware rack that holds up to 18 large wine glasses.
- One large fixed wooden shelf, two fixed lower shelves, and one removable wooden shelf.
- One wooden drawer with wooden drawer slides.
- A portable, metal wine serving cart-which measures Height 30" (76 cm), Width 35" (89 cm), and Depth 18" (46 cm)-nests in the base of this cabinet and includes a wood top, a lower wood shelf with metal wire galley, and four casters for mobility.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Overall Width: 38.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 65.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 174.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 41.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 24.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 67.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 209.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Casters: 4
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 28.800 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 38.430 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867114597
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.