The Rey metal mantel clock makes more than just a statement of time - it s a statement of style. Inspired by the beauty of found or stamped metals, it is truly a work of art.
Unique Style: This antique mantel clock features modern facets alongside traditional aspects with its curved base and circular and wedged metal shapes, which make for the hour markers. The clock is finished in brown with reddish undertones and gold highlights on the front of the frame and the hour markers, contrasted with the hour and minute hands in an antique gold finish. The dial is supported by a flat center disk that is joined to the outer case with the wedged metal hour markers.
Quartz Movement: Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery, which is not included.
Howard Miller: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 8.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 9.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 3.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 3.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 11.300 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 4.900 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 3.5500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1:AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .180 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .330 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867352180
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.